[SPORK] Press Release of the Willing an Opt-Out Program?

Jeff Bone jbone at deepfile.com
Thu Apr 3 08:03:03 PST 2003

[nb - this was sent before the outage, apologies if it's a bit stale]

It's bad enough that we're essentially forging names of countries in
the Press Release of the Willing.  But how stupid is it to forge *the
Solomon Islands* and *Slovenia*?  Did we think they're so
media-impoverished that they wouldn't notice?

This piece also includes the Chain Letter of the Willing that you
might've seen...  hilarious.  Our diplomatic success might've been far
better if we'd tried this.

http://www.nationinstitute.org/tomdispatch/index.mhtml?pid=527

jb