SSL proxy?

Peter Kelly pkelly at ETS.NET
Thu Apr 3 10:34:19 PST 2003

Hi there.  I read your post recently about doing the following:

             HTTPS                       HTTP
Client ------------> Apache -----------> WebLogic

I am looking at doing the same thing with something like:

             HTTPS                       HTTP
Client ------------> Apache -----------> LotusNotesApp1

LotusNotesAppServer2

LotusNotesAppServer3
							etc.

We would like to put the SSL cert on the Apache Reverse Proxy server and
allow all external clients to be able to connect to the proxy securely,
and have multiple servers on the inside that are being proxied.

Can you possibly send me an example config from your setup to help get
me started?

Thanks

--

Peter Kelly