April Fool's over: FoRK is back...!

JS Kelly jskelly at jskelly.com
Thu Apr 3 01:23:14 PST 2003

hey!
that's it!
i knew it!
it is, isn't it?
yes. yes yes yes -- indeed.
i knew it.
well, at least -- i thought i did.

you know, that puts me into a song i once herd.
can i sing it to you? i mean, i -- you might know the
words?

it goes like this:

the ants go marching one by one hurrah hurrah
the ants go marching one by one hurrah hurrah
the ants go marching one by one the little one stopped to suck his thumb
and they all go marching
down
to the ground
to get out
of the rain

the ants go marching 2 x 2 hurrah, hurrah
the ants go marching 2 x 2 hurrah, hurrah
the ants go marching 2 x 2 hurrah, hurrah
the ants go marching two by two the little one stopped.

.. er,
not sure if i remember any more.
still thinking about it.

sorry about that -- this might still take longer than i thought.
yet.

but then again -- i've certainly waited this long, haven't you?
hmn...

well...

i seem to be game. what do you think about it?