Feeling old

Tom tomwhore@wsmf.org
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:21:29 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Marty Halvorson wrote:

--]When I realized my wife, only 6 years younger than I, had no recollection
--]of not being able to watch television.  She never heard of "Fibber McGee
--]and Molly" or "The Shadow" or even "The Green Hornet," all of which are
--]programs I remember listening to on the radio.

What makes me feel both young and old is I never heard these shows when
they were orginaly on but I now have most of 2 and some of the third on
mp3 cds. Another thing that makes me fee really old is listening to these
shows with my kid and it still takes 5 mins for her to stop looking for
the pictures.