Feeling old

Robert Harley harley@argote.ch
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:41:34 +0100 (CET)

Marty Halvorson wrote:
>What makes you feel old?

Haven't been feeling old recently...

Most people I meet think I'm 25 or 26 or so and recently that seems to
have been decreasing a bit!

One time a few weeks ago I was dancing with some cute Spanish chick in
a little underground (literally) club in the Quartier Latin.  She said
she was 27 and asked me how old I was... I said 31.  Everything had
been going fine up until then but she got annoyed: "No way, you're
just pretending to be older than me".  I insisted that I really am but
she just got more annoyed.  "There's no way you're much more than 23..."
"Do you think I'm stupid or what?"  Etc.  She left after that.

Haven't been feeling old recently...

Hey, where's my soother at already?

Wwwwaaaahhhh!!!!