Enron solution

JTS - MCDLXXXVI jts7@duke.edu
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 08:24:32 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002, Adam L. Beberg wrote:
> > But if you want a conspiracy, then why was *this* person the one who blew
> > his head off?  (See note to Adam).  It seems a bit curious.
> He wouldn't unless he knew he was gonna be in deep trouble now would he?
> Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hmm.  Well, it could be that, or it could be immense and overwhelming
guilt over having sold hundreds of millions of dollars worth of stock when
he left, then seeing everyone who stuck around lose their shorts.  You
know, unbearable personal shame over seeing your moral "high road" choice
mean that you win, and everyone else lost...  Maybe sleep-robbing doubts,
wondering that if he had stuck around he could have at least kept the
employees from getting doinked as hard as they did?

I dunno, but there's a chance.  He *did* leave early as an objector, which
indicates that he has *some* biz conscience.

Me, I think it's suspicious mesself.  But until I hear the fooked up
details (such as in V.Foster's crime scene disaster) I'll not get too
worried about conspiracies.

	JTS