Yea, someone is smokin' alright...

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym@canada.com
24 Jan 2002 21:09:04 -0500

>>>>> "c" == cdale  <cdale@techmonkeys.net> writes:

    c> For real!!  I buy lots of carrots and celery and stuff like
    c> that to munch on, though, so it doesn't necessarily go that you
    c> have to pig out on junk food when ya get the munchies.  (:

As one of the plainclothes Rastas in here, I'll concur that what we
/do/ about our urges remains, as /always/, a personal choice.

Strictly Ital. Seen?

That said, of course ...

       "We do sometimes order pizza too"
       -- Yoko Ono, on being asked about her and John's diet

"We must become something we have never been" -- H.I.M. Haile Selassie I