Eletism and I Have A Dream

rudy rouhana webtagz@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:59:43 -0800 (PST)

--- Tom <tomwhore@inetarena.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, rudy rouhana wrote:
>
> --]Remind me to call the school where your kids (assuming you have some
> school
> --]aged ones if at all) attend and see if I can't get Channel 1 (or whatever
> the
> --]edu media propaganda channel is these days) to start piping down some good
> --]porno and violence during homeroom.
>

> Sure , no problem. Thing is my kid would not want to watch those shows,
> rather she likes Animal PLanet, Zoom, and some toons.
>
> So you see, your little jibe at me comes back in atcha. My kid is smarter
> than you, so perhaps I should just get her pine and the fork address and
> let her take you down a notch or two from your stance.

How exactly does it 'come back atcha'?  Because you say she prefers Animal
Planet to porno and violence?  Are you implying that a preference for Amimal
Planet and the Toon Network indicates a higher IQ than porno and violence?
Have you allowed to world of free information to put porno and violence in
front of her to see if her preference is for Animal Planet and Nick @ Nite?  I
think you need to let her explore all those world of IFs without your morality
and censorship getting in the way of what she wants.  If she's like the
majority of kiddies these days its a copy of Grand Theft Auto 3 for the
Playstation.  Get your copy now before Sony pulls them off the shelves...

-r