Eletism and I Have A Dream

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:20:58 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, rudy rouhana wrote:

--]Remind me to call the school where your kids (assuming you have some school
--]aged ones if at all) attend and see if I can't get Channel 1 (or whatever the
--]edu media propaganda channel is these days) to start piping down some good
--]porno and violence during homeroom.

Sure , no problem. Thing is my kid would not want to watch those shows,
rather she likes Animal PLanet, Zoom, and some toons.

So you see, your little jibe at me comes back in atcha. My kid is smarter
than you, so perhaps I should just get her pine and the fork address and
let her take you down a notch or two from your stance.