Eletism and I Have A Dream

rudy rouhana webtagz@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:39:34 -0800 (PST)

--- Tom <tomwhore@inetarena.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, rudy rouhana wrote:
>
> --]
> --]Yeah, someone really needed to kick Einstein and the rest of those fools
> who
> --]tried to stop the application of nuclear research into developing bombs
> and
> --]missles.  Can't let silly things like morality and judgement get in the
> way of
> --]whatever is possible...  It's a good thing it didn't too, or the Japanese
> --]wouldn't have got to play in that wonderful world of IF
>
> Oh yes, the " We Must have Control or We will All Kill Ourselves" rant.
>
> Do bad things happen in life, yep. You want to make it so everything is
> smooth and placid, that strife, conflict and all da bad monsters go away?
>
> Cool. You can head to your nearest pharmacy and medicate yourself right
> into that world.
>
> Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Big John Stud scrapes his knee.....

Remind me to call the school where your kids (assuming you have some school
aged ones if at all) attend and see if I can't get Channel 1 (or whatever the
edu media propaganda channel is these days) to start piping down some good
porno and violence during homeroom.  I bet those kids, by their free will,
would love to play in that world of IF.  In fact, I bet so strongly on that
concept that I'll be sure to get Slayground coded and released for Playstation
2 as soon as the Columbine level is complete!

-r