Eletism and I Have A Dream

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:24:15 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Eugene Leitl wrote:

--]I'm surprised that I actually have to explain this.
--]

Im surprised you did. In the philopshy of IDIC the possiblity of evil is
right beside that of good, the two are not excluive objects but deeply
intertwined.

The philosophy does not seek to do away with elitism nor any ism, but
rather to hope that with enough diveristy no one Ism will come to rule out
others.

Also, you are reading way awy away too much into that post. I was not
calling everyine children, I was simply using MLK's speach as a point of
departure and thought that it was homage to that speach to mention the
children part than it was to call you a child.

Come on folks, not everything I write should be disected like it was
pooted from the hardened sphincter of some multi degreed monologist.

All im saying is, lets just all get along.

F W DeClerk
F Scott fitzgerlad
F Jackie

      \ /