Eletism and I Have A Dream

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:17:50 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, rudy rouhana wrote:

--]
--]Yeah, someone really needed to kick Einstein and the rest of those fools who
--]tried to stop the application of nuclear research into developing bombs and
--]missles.  Can't let silly things like morality and judgement get in the way of
--]whatever is possible...  It's a good thing it didn't too, or the Japanese
--]wouldn't have got to play in that wonderful world of IF

Oh yes, the " We Must have Control or We will All Kill Ourselves" rant.

Do bad things happen in life, yep. You want to make it so everything is
smooth and placid, that strife, conflict and all da bad monsters go away?

Cool. You can head to your nearest pharmacy and medicate yourself right
into that world.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Big John Stud scrapes his knee.....

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \   Against HTML Mail