Eletism and I Have A Dream

rudy rouhana webtagz@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:07:55 -0800 (PST)

--- Tom <tomwhore@inetarena.com> wrote:
> I have a dream. Oh I have a dream that egos will not subjigate the
> promises of a better tomorrow, that morality and its gurdians will not
> step in the path of the progress of the possible and that all the many
> wolrds of IF can play thelves out to whomsoever would want to participate
> in them.....

Yeah, someone really needed to kick Einstein and the rest of those fools who
tried to stop the application of nuclear research into developing bombs and
missles.  Can't let silly things like morality and judgement get in the way of
whatever is possible...  It's a good thing it didn't too, or the Japanese
wouldn't have got to play in that wonderful world of IF

-r