Eletism and I Have A Dream

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:13:19 -0800 (PST)

I have a dream that one day we will not have self imposed guaridans of
Proper, that all ideas and avenues can be travled down without fear of
being hampered by the forces of eleteists protectionism.

I have a dream that a world will come about , a world where ideas can
truly be for all people and not just the precious few who claim to control
the destiny for all.

I have a dream. Oh I have a dream that egos will not subjigate the
promises of a better tomorrow, that morality and its gurdians will not
step in the path of the progress of the possible and that all the many
wolrds of IF can play thelves out to whomsoever would want to participate
in them.....

Oh yes, I have a dream.

But I tell you, I may not get there with you. This life is but a short one
and the road to this dream is a long and difficult journey. I may not
reach it with you but I will travle down it for as long as I can and it
will be good.

For I have seen the mountian top, yes I have. I have seen the valley below
where little linux children play with little windows children and all the
little os children togther.

I have seen the mountain top, and from it I have seen the lands where our
promis holds reign over the despotic machinations of the selfidh, where
the m any hands of help overpwer the forces of that dark fortress Eletism.

I have seen the moutnain top, and from it I have seen the doorway that
leads not into the narrow confines of the few but the rich and fertile
lands of the possible.

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \   Against HTML Mail