Hey kiddies

Stephen D. Williams sdw@lig.net
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 14:19:31 -0500

100Mbit fast ethernet outpaces 12Mbit USB.  Just setup a network link.

Firewire is the fastest you can get on a laptop currently, 40-50MB/sec.
(400Mbit).  Although you can use it between computers I believe, that's
not normal.  You'd have to use a firewire harddrive which would make a
great backup device also.

sdw