"I am Mario. You killed my father. Prepare to .."

Jeff Bone jbone@jump.net
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:02:01 -0600

"I am a Pacman Ghost.

I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of
thing. We don't
appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching
us. I enjoy
occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so,
I get to
where I wanted to be."

(If you were not a Pacman Ghost you would be Pacman.)

Hmmm...  I actually sort of like outsiders, but other than that....
hmmmm....

jb