"I am Mario. You killed my father. Prepare to .."

Jay Thomas jpthomas@mediaone.net
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:49:20 -0500

Geez, nice. At least you're a sentient. I'm a) the crushee, or b) the
crusher. Not sure how that happened. Had no idea Thrusters ate meat.

I am a Thrust-ship.

                    I am small and tricky - where you think I am, I
probably am not. I can work very fast, but I tend to go about things in
a round about way,
                    which often leaves me effectively standing still. I
hate rocks. Bloody rocks.

                    (If you were not a Thrust-ship you would be an
Asteroid.)