Porn Actors Needed

carey carey@tstonramp.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 23:40:21 -0800

OH MY GOD. THIS IS the BEST SPAM EVER.

now I can have all my dreams fulfilled by breaking into the porn
industry!  And to think!  It only costs me $19.95!

WOW.

I can be like Mr. Marcus.  And I was gonna stop with the 'Guys of
FoRK' pinup calendar..  Shit, why end there, when I can go full force,
full-fork, full-fuck.

(yes, Kragen, this is noise)

I just had to respond about the spam.  Its too funny.

BB (the aspiring porn star goddess -- Who knew,  Bitbitch could be my
porn name... sexy law geek by day, temptuous, seductive porn slut by
night...)