Porn Actors Needed

SWI Casting ..@noreplies.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 00:09:24

Adult Actors Needed for upcoming feature starring Inari Vachs.<br>
Please send resume/cv package to address on the back of the guide.<P>

This information has been kept underground until Now<P>
Over the years we have made several Porn Stars by casting and directing for <b>
A few of the Porn Stars we've made and worked with:<br>
<ul>Mr.Marcus, Lexington Steele, Anand, Mickey G.</ul>
<ul>Midori, Inari Vachs, T.J. Hart</ul><P>

<h2>ORDER NOW - $19.95</h2>

<!-- START of the ORDER NOW button for product SWI Guide to Becoming a Major Porn Professional -->
<form method=post action=https://www.2checkout.com/cgi-bin/sbuyers/purchase.2c >
<INPUT type="submit" value="Click Here to Order Your Copy">
<input type=hidden name=sid value=15488>
<input type=hidden name=product_id value=52>
<input type=hidden name=quantity value=1>
</form><br>
<!-- END of the ORDER NOW button for product SWI Guide to Becoming a Major Porn Professional -->

<h2>SWI Guide to Becoming a Major Porn Professional</h2>   <P>