When do you empty your trash mailbox?

Udhay Shankar N udhay@pobox.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:45:48 +0530

Luis Villa wrote: [ on 01:59 PM 1/17/02 -0500 ]

>Now that I have decent mail software with great search capabilities and
>solid performance over IMAP even when my inbox hits 30K messages, I've
>found I don't delete mail anymore- it just sits around, and every month
>or so I move everything that is older than one month and not marked
>'important' over to an archive folder, where I can still search it at
>will. The only exceptions are spam, which are deleted and expunged
>immediately.

Er...I AM talking about spam, mostly, which gets deleted. I also archive
all mail, even some spam which I think is interesting enough to study (not
the content!).

Also random HTML newsletters which I can't seem to unsubscribe from. :)

Udhay

      God is silent. Now if we can only get Man to shut up.