When do you empty your trash mailbox?

Stephen D. Williams sdw@lig.net
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 20:12:06 -0500

I have a JunkMail folder for things that fail my filters.  That fills up
(hits a 50MB hard limit for my procmail config) in about a month
usually.  I noticed however that it only took about 2.5 weeks ending 2
days ago.

At the moment, I keep all JunkMail.  I just rename and compress the
folder and move on.  I have 206MB since Aug. 6th, 2001.

Hmm... 212MB in my 'ads' folders.   They start in Apr. 2001.

sdw