Aw Shite!

John Hall johnhall@evergo.net
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:14:27 -0800

I believe it is called 'Pulling an Osborne'

Quick poll: how many here are old enough to remember the reference?

-----Original Message-----
From: fork-admin@xent.com [mailto:fork-admin@xent.com]On Behalf Of Josh
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 10:05 PM
To: carey; fork@xent.com
Cc: Claudia Lening
Subject: Re: Aw Shite!

they are such morons!
While i do beleive that they may be smart for moving to treo exclusively,
they are making a huge mistake talking about it.
Its like palm talking about their NG OS and new m series.
It killed their current product sales.
Once this gets around, i imagine there will be noise about it,
people will stop buying visor.  Since the treo isnt actually
on the market yet, revenues will drop proportionally to
the spread of this news.
Hopefully they will be in less trouble than palm.

my .02