Aw Shite!

Stephen D. Williams sdw@lig.net
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 23:20:54 -0500

Maybe it's time to catch a rising star??  The Sharp Zaurus is going to
rock for some time to come.  It's being called the most advanced PDA in
the press.  It's certainly going to be fun for developers now and users
later.  The 1GB microdrive works great!  Now if I could only get my
Socket 802.11b card to work.  (Socket makes the best 802.11b CF module,
but no Linux drivers yet although most of their products already work
with Linux.)

http://developer.sharpsec.com/

sdw