Enron Endrun (was RE: Vast Leftist Conspiracy (was something else))

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 07:40:39 EST

In a message dated Tue, 15 Jan 2002  1:40:52 AM Eastern Standard Time, "John Hall" <johnhall@evergo.net> writes:

> This was from www.opinionjournal.com, and appeared in the wall street
> journal

 . . as op ed, not news, for those of you who can still distinguish between the two.

Wow - before the first findings are revealed, an analysis.  How prescient and predictable, all at the same time.

How 'bout we all just shut up and WAIT for this story to unfold.  I have a feeling it's going to be a doozy.

Having a feeling,
Geege