SAT I/II as a predictor of academic success

Chuck Murcko chuck@topsail.org
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 19:57:57 -0500

Yes, the uniqueness was requiring both test sets. I was thinking of the
PSAT as the practice run. I'm sure I'll have all this lingo down pat
again in a few years when my son starts taking them.

"UC is one of the few higher educational institutions in the nation that
requires applicants to take both the SAT I and the SAT II achievement
tests, so that UC has extensive experience with the two tests."

Chuck