Your new credit card is waiting for you at...

First Premier justatip@ProcessRequest.com
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 09:37:44 -0600

--62770750

Are you looking for an UNSECURED Credit Card?

Answer 5 simple questions and you can Pre-Qualify
Online for an Unsecured VISA from First Premier Bank!
You can get a Credit Limit of $250 up to $1000 plus
Cash Advances at ATMs and future Credit Limit reviews!

http://www.prq0.com/apps/redir.asp?link=3DXbdabdciBI,ZbhdidcdejEA&oid=3DUdcefBE

And, with your new Unsecured Visa, you can make
purchases over the Internet, rent a car or
reserve a hotel room for traveling and even have
an emergency source of money at a moment's notice.

http://www.prq0.com/apps/redir.asp?link=3DXbdabdciBI,ZbhdidcdejEA&oid=3DUdcefBE

So stop waiting! Sign up NOW for your UNSECURED VISA
from First Premier!

Congratulations,
Your New Offers Staff

This email was sent to you by Just a Tip, a marketing partner of
First PREMIER Bank, not from the Bank itself. Please direct all
concerns about this email or your inclusion on this list to our
email address listed above.

If you no longer wish to receive future mailings as a Just a Tip
Member, click here to unsubscribe.
http://www.prq0.com/apps/remove2.asp?oid=3DUdcefBE&sid=3DXbdabdchBH&cid=3DZbhdidcdejEA

--62770750

First PREMIER Bank

=09
=09=09 =09 =09 =09 =09
=09
=09 =09
Sincerely,
Your New Offers Staff
This email was sent to you by Just a Tip, a marketing partner of Firs= t PREMIER Bank, not from the Bank itself. Please direct all concerns about this email or your inclusion on this list to our email address = listed above.

If you no longer wish to receive future mailings as a Just a Tip Member, click here to unsubscribe.

--62770750--