DIWW was Re: DIY

Wayne Baisley baisley@alumni.rice.edu
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:22:38 -0600

> --]So by DIY can we take it to mean that you are the pregnant one,
> --]and that you have somehow either cloned or impregnated yourself?
> --]Or is there someone else involved?
>
> You are 100$ correct. I humbly appoologies for giving the impression it
> was a solo project. It was a DO It With Wife project for me:)-

C'mon man, put a little effort into it.  You're young and virile
(enough).  Even old men manage occasionally, at least when faced with
surgery ...

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20020110/od/pregnancy_dc_1.html

Hospital Tells Elderly Men They're Pregnant

LONDON (Reuters) - A hospital admitted Thursday it mistakenly sent
letters to 30 patients, including six elderly men, telling them they
were pregnant.

They were sent by a computer system that automatically generates letters
telling patients their operations have been postponed.

"The girl operating the system has simply chosen the wrong option. It's
human error," a spokeswoman for the Chesterfield and North Derbyshire
Royal Hospital said.

The computer letters include a "reason" selected by a staff member.

None of the surprised patients turned out to actually be expecting a
baby, the spokeswoman said.

She said working practices had been changed to ensure the mistake would
not be repeated. The patients concerned were still on waiting lists and
would receive their operations as planned.

Cheers,
Wayne

Preggers?  Why, the idea's repuggers.  I'm indiggers.