Terrorism Re: Corporate transparency

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 06:22:07 -0800 (PST)

On 10 Jan 2002, Gary Lawrence Murphy wrote:

--]    t> Typical response from the brainwashed.
--]
--]Typical prevarication by the young.  A little sensitive on the
--]issue are we?

Nope, not at all, Just getting the gigles at the far off nature of the
presumptions.

--]
--]I have an old brain.  So old, it must be dry-cleaned.
--]

I have mine soaked in wollite and run through on the gentle cycle.

--]mankind were barely old enough to hold BSc degrees.  There's no crime
--]in being young, only in choosing to stay ignorant.

There is no crime in growing up so long as you dont do so in chossen
ignorence.

With the young there is a lot of ignorance simply for lack of exposure.
With the old there is a lot of ignorence simply for choosing to remain so.

The net result is that age is not the deciding factor so much as the
ability to think for onesself and not simply buy into Brnad X or Brnad Y
that is being marketed down to you.

Anyone who is old enough to have seen a few decades of the results of the
two party system should realize this, given of course they are not
choosing to simply reamin ignorant of the fact that rah rah rooting for
thier chosen team is nto such a hot way to make choices.
--]
--]"The tragedy is not that the young are afraid of the dark. The tragedy
--]is that there are grown men who are afraid of the dark" -- Plato.

Bingo.

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \   Against HTML Mail