DIWW was Re: DIY

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 06:16:26 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Jeff Barr wrote:

--]So by DIY can we take it to mean that you are the pregnant one,
--]and that you have somehow either cloned or impregnated yourself?
--]Or is there someone else involved?

You are 100$ correct. I humbly appoologies for giving the impression it
was a solo project. It was a DO It With Wife project for me:)-

--]
--]Congratulations, anyway. Be aware that the early production
--]versions of these humanoids will take away all of your sleep,
--]and that as the version number progresses they will also take
--]up a lot of your money.

Yep, I got a 7 year old step daughter who is helping me realise some of
this. A newborn though is a differnt person alltogther and I cant wait.
To watch the transformation from fuzy gray bits to a walking talking human
(thread alert) is something I value highly. Just watching Heather go from
not reading to reading books totaly blows me away. Everytime she reads to
us  its like an epiphany on human achievment.

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \   Against HTML Mail