Terrorism Re: Corporate transparency

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym@canada.com
10 Jan 2002 01:12:39 -0500

>>>>> "t" == tomwhore  <Tom> writes:

    t> On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, S. Alexander Jacobson wrote: --]How old
    t> are you?  --]

    t> Typical response from the brainwashed.

Typical prevarication by the young.  A little sensitive on the
issue are we?

I have an old brain.  So old, it must be dry-cleaned.

    t> Whos next?

Guess that's me :)

In Tom's defense, one of my great shocks in life was visiting the
Franklin Museum in Philadelphia and discovering that most of the
founders of the greatest, most workable statements of human rights and
architects of the most lasting republican government in the history of
mankind were barely old enough to hold BSc degrees.  There's no crime
in being young, only in choosing to stay ignorant.

"The tragedy is not that the young are afraid of the dark. The tragedy
is that there are grown men who are afraid of the dark" -- Plato.