Terrorism Re: Corporate transparency

Owen Byrne owen@permafrost.net
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 02:02:27 -0400

> -Alex-
>
> P.S. Re people being "smacked down." Maher
> is still on the air.  And the question I was
> asking was exactly what he was to have stopped?
> In particular what conservative agenda has been
> rammed through?

I gave you a page listing people who have been smacked down.

Conservative agenda - USA-PATRIOT, 15$ billion to the airlines
for starters but not a cent for workers, the whole "war.", trampling
on US citizens rights but shying away from trampling the rights of people
with numbered bank accounts. Unwillingness to impose any kind of regulations
on baggage screening companies that would hamper profits while complete
willingness to impose regulations and invconvenience on individual passengers,
even if individual rights go out the window.

Owen