established business vs. innovation

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:31:33 -0800 (PST)

On 9 Jan 2002, Gary Lawrence Murphy wrote:

--]A good share of all innovations are the result of not knowing

Not knowing may lead to knowing, but you just bever know. And if you dont
know something then your worthless in todays marketshare world. So there
is no room for not knowing and only room for knowing, which means the
unkown will never be known unless its by the unkowing.

To put it simply, there is no spoon.

--]there's no one to pay for my time, I just can't afford to do it

My day job pays the bills so that I can do what Im really good at. This
sometimes is very usefull at work, but its not a requirment.

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \   Against HTML Mail