Ten uses for the next big thing

morton@dennisinter.com morton@dennisinter.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:39:49 -0500

Location based porn anyone?

Dozens of trenchcoated men clustered around outside a strip joint =
watching their PDA/cellphones intently. 'Course, this would be =
rigorously clamped down on in some parts of town as part 'no-mercy' =
policing policies.

Is a police policy a tautology?

Damien Morton, Technical Director, Dennis Interactive

"Why is the moon more important than the sun?"
"Because we need the light more at night!"
-- Nasredin
=20