next big thing.. back again

Eirikur Hallgrimsson Eirikur@Microway.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:53:37 -0500

What's the application for this?  So, suddenly, you can throw a snapshot to
someone's cellphone.   It *would* drive data connectivity, but why does
anyone need it?   Why would I want someone to send me a picture.

Oh.....customer support for physical objects that can't be interogated online.
Maybe the image idea could be extended to whiteboarding for collaboration
when one party isn't at a desk.  Come to think of it, a PDA-phone with
whiteboarding would be ideal for kids passing notes in class.

I'm not naysaying.  There may be a social application that I have missed.

Eirikur