established business vs. innovation

Luis Villa louie@ximian.com
09 Jan 2002 13:37:24 -0500

FWIW, if anyone is interested in doing some formal reading, Clay
Christensen (of the Harvard Business School) wrote 'The Innovator's
Dilemma' about exactly this- the tendency of innovation being a risk and
not a benefit for established businesses. There is an excerpt here:
http://www.businessweek.com/chapter/christensen.htm
Luis