Corporate transparency

Russell Turpin deafbox@hotmail.com
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 16:03:00 +0000

Joseph Barrera:
>Hey, I'd love to argue that the Christian Right is
>(to paraphrase Voltaire*) neither Christian, nor Right.

Sure. I suspect the majority of Christians would like
to disclaim the religious right. But the rest of us
should not stand for such dishonest tactic. They very
clearly ARE Christian. And if some Christians think
the religious right wrongly interprets their god's will,
that bumps them against the problem that their god has
done a very poor job of giving any objective and
operational procedure for determining his will.