Corporate transparency

Adam L. Beberg beberg@mithral.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 21:26:42 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Jeff Bone wrote:

> retreat into some cynical category attack of the whole notion of
> capitalism.  Rather sickening, actually.

Not at all. We just know the old rules are back. That boom was the only time
when us mortals had a chance in hell of getting the resources we needed to
actually do the good things we wanted to do. The old boys network is now
back in control of all the resources.

The window at the bank of innovation has been slammed shut.

So I'll be here, sitting with my toys until the next boom, getting ripped
off by the corps left and right like my friend and family. But next time
I'll understand the game far better, and when the window opens again, I'll
be ready to toss in a grenade.

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg
  http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/
  beberg@mithral.com