Corporate transparency

Adam L. Beberg beberg@mithral.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 21:17:31 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Owen Byrne wrote:

> Its my Avis Economic Theory - Second always tries harder.

Far more important is that you need _a_ second. The US is king right now,
the dollar rules, so why try? I recently concluded the only way to get the
US off it's overweight ass was to goto China and work with them to educate
their population in mass. Progress is driven by fear, pure terrifying fear
of falling behind.

> Old Italian saying - There are only three ways to get money - you can be
> born to it, you can marry it, or you can steal it.

Well, I'm out of luck on the first two ;)

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg
  http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/
  beberg@mithral.com