musical goodness

carey carey@tstonramp.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 01:21:52 -0800

New wonderous musical site of drooling:

http://www.cdbaby.com/

Why do I fork?  Well for a few reasons.

First, it has a fairly sexy little interface, including a nice little
engine that allows you to put in a 'Sounds Like', and it pulls up
musical choices that are relatively similar.  Pretty damn decent..
I've found a few little additions to my fixations with moby:

http://www.cdbaby.com/found?baby=0724034103561d27f13e861ac7093a23&s_artist=&s_soundlike=Moby&s_album=&s_style=

Also, a sweet little keyword function.  I poppped in 'Japan' and found
this (BY the way, I will grab this CD):

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/nass?baby=0724034103561d27f13e861ac7093a23

THe prices rock.  Not nearly as expensive as i'd expect, and they give
you free cds if you log in buy something, then log back in with your
user account later on.  Pretty goddamn smooth.

Oh, and did I mention they let you listen to a good number of the
tracks ? :)
GOODBITS.

-BB

--