From http://petemoss.com/spamflames/ShifmanIsAMoronSpammer.html

carey carey@tstonramp.com
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:16:19 -0800

Oh Lordy.. To be a spammer, and so incredibly stupid as this kid.
This is continually cracking me up.  More for the complete and utter
stupidity of the alleged spammer in this case (who when you read the
initial message, doesn't really fall into spam -- But oooh, by the end
it does), and how he proceeds to dig himself out of a very deep,
self-inflicted hole.

http://petemoss.com/spamflames/ShifmanIsAMoronSpammer.html

The best part I've come to, is a rather well written ode to a spammer.
 Here's what got me to fork it :

  "You are a fiend
  and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved.
  I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and
  I wish you would go away. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I
  mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it
  goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid.
  You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far
  that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect
  can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You
  emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar
  stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be
  this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big
  bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything
  else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go
  on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you my not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant
  questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest
  of this drivel. Duh."

  *cackle*  I need to remember this.
--
Best regards,