Hey, Kragen. Re: Corporate transparency

Jeff Bone jbone@jump.net
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 18:39:04 -0600

Dave Long wrote:

> You are not a beautiful & unique snowflake.

By the way, just so that it's perfectly clear to everybody:  I don't really
have an opinion of whether or not Kragen, or anybody else on this list
including myself, is a beautiful and unique snowflake.  (Though it's a
mildly amusing mathematical question.)  That entire message was cribbed
almost verbatim (only a small artistic license to make it faux relevant to
FoRK) from the liner notes for the "Fight Club" special edition DVD.  I was
just looking for an excuse to use those words. ;-)

Fyi,

jb