PayPal, credit cards and mileage plans

rudy rouhana webtagz@yahoo.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:36:09 -0800 (PST)

> For lower spenders, there really isn't a 2% flat rate card.  One of the
> popular websites for researching the best rebate cards for each annual
> spending bracket is: http://www.creditcardgoodies.com
>
> Discover (up to 1% cash) and Amex (up to 1.5% cash) are the more reputable
> cards.

You can get 2% w/ Amex Plat. Rebate card if once per quarter you carry a
balence over.  So, once every 3 months or so I'll let a few pennies ride over.
That is supposed to get me a .5% bump for the quarter.

I'm waiting to get a yearly statement to see how it all added up for the year.
Again, I think the biggest plus is the warranty stuff.  Keep your receipts!
When things like LCD monitors go bad down the line, use that extended
warranty...

-r