Thoughts about iWalk - Crosspad

Robert Tenback Robert.Tenback@tridion.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 11:03:36 +0100

Hi,

I have a crosspad, and my wife has used it a lot for taking notes. It
is quite practical, but has some drawbacks. It is quite heavy (they
made two version, an A4 sized one, and a smaller one. I have the larger)
It only recognizes english, and after a lot of training the recognition
becomes usable but not very good. And I hate the pen that comes with it,
it's thick and heavy and you have to press the point before the pen starts
transmitting, which takes some getting used to. But it beats taking notes
(or diagrams!) on a laptop, especially if you have carpal problems...

Robert

--
Robert Tenback - Robert@tenback.org - http://www.tenback.org/Robert