PayPal, credit cards and mileage plans

Elias Sinderson elias@cse.ucsc.edu
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 01:39:57 -0800

I'd watch that addiction buddy, it coud get the best of you yet...
Personally speaking, I've never had a credit card and think they're
rather wrong. I certainly couldn't make you a loan at 20%> monthly
interest without being arrested for loan sharking, so I really don't see
why companies can. Last I heard the 'average' american (household?) was
something like $8000 in the hole to the credit card companies. That's a
scary way to live your life, eh?

    eps