Serious technolust

Gavin Thomas Nicol gtn@rbii.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 01:39:14 -0500

On Friday 04 January 2002 01:07 am, Jeff Bone wrote:
> all the various things you want to do with music.  Throw CDs in, rip
> to disk.  Throw a blank in, rip it back out.  Load up your portable

An idea I had a few year ago was a "CD kiosk" at local supermarkets. Give it
a list of songs, and an image for the CD, and 30 minutes later, you have a
custom-made CD.  Great last-minute gift for the forgetful ;-)

You'd charge $1.00-$2.00 per song so you could pay the royalties... a nice
legal, mass-distribution scheme.

I figure the hardware would cost maybe $1000.