Monsanto, PCBs and evil

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 19:18:08 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, carey wrote:

--]Alright. This is not entirely new bits.  If checked out slashdot at all, you
--]would have come across a rather interesting article written by the
--]washington post on how monsanto managed to cover up for nearly 50 years the
--]fact that they were poisoning a small town in Alabama.

Having been around farming folk for a couple of years now and getting Home
Farmer magazine (a legacy subscription of my father in laws that gets
forwarded here) I can safely say Monsanto is one of the most evil fucking
companys around.

You think MS is bad? Folks that go on and on about MS should refocus
themselves to a real freaking problem.

Just some notes from the fields

-tom