Thoughts about iWalk

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 19:09:44 -0800 (PST)

Ditton on the newton, I had one early early on and returned it after a
weekend of using it. Too big, too slow, the recog was too hit or miss (an
infmaous moment was when a few mindvox coworkers  of mine gathered at the
bosses pad,  got blitzed to the gills and attempted to use the newtons.
Stoned and drunk, our normal work state of mind at the time,  one fella
wrote, "This is fun" and got "This is fraud". Cold sober we walked em back
to the store the next day)