Little, Big [ RE: How Moore's law stabbed us in the back ]

Joseph S. Barrera III joe@barrera.org
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 18:34:25 -0800

> > I'm near the end of reading John Crowley's _Little, Big_
> > and that's doing a real number on my perception of reality.
> > It's a great book. It's also reawakening my interested in Tarot.
>
> Great book.  _Beasts_ by Crowley [1] --- also very good.  Deals with
> the question "what does it mean to be human?"
>
> jb

Hmm. I was going to read his _Aegypt_ next, since I have a copy.
But "what does it mean to be human" is one of my favorite
themes, and a favorite theme of one of my favorite authors,
Philip K. Dick. In fact there's a film coming out ("Imposter")
and I saw the ads and KNEW that either they were making another
movie from a story of his, or at least blatently ripping him off.

- Joe