Fork, Forked , Fawkes helloooo fawkes

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 18:24:57 -0800 (PST)

Ok, I have not been posting so much simply because my life has gotten a
tad busy and other projects (www.countermoves.com) are cooking up nicely.

But fork is always fork and man is it ever a drag to have to go through
another round of the mailing list cycle (some one ref it please)

Ill cut to the case. SHut Up and start posting.

See, pretty simple.    (what?)

I said its pretty simple (what) you sit down in front of your computer
(what) you type some things that are on your mind (what) and then you
respond to others doing the same (what). You dont read the stuff you dont
like (what) and you support the stuff you do (what).

I said you support the stuff you do.

Im not going to go on and post yet anther "everyones voice is a unique and
valid snowflake" because we all know this is both the right answert and
the wrong answer (what. oh shut up)

Once again its about filter, personal filters down at the grain of your
fingers and the D key (or whatever key you use to delete messages you
dontwant to read).

Its not about adhereing to some common standrd of "decency" cause if thats
what you think is gonna happen you might just as well drop your pants,
excite your genitlia witht he digit(s) of your choices and make a sppogy
wet mess all over the floor cause thats the closest your gonna come to
satisfaction in this situation.

Maybe thats what some folks are inthis for, a stroke job in ascii. But we
all know its the world don't move to the beat of just one drum, what might
be right for you, may not be right for some. A man is born, he's a man of
means, then along come two, they got nothing but their jeans.
But they got, Diff'rent Strokes.  It takes, Diff'rent Strokes.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.
Everybody's got a special kind of story , everybody finds a way to shine,
it don't matter that you got not alot, so what,  they'll have theirs, and
you'll have yours, and I'll have mine.
And together we'll be fine....
Because it takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.
Yes it does.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.

So dont be such punk ass bitches just get in the pit and try to love some
one.

-tom

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign