Missing posters (was RE: How Moore's law stabbed us in the back)

Adam L. Beberg beberg@mithral.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:27:35 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Sherry Listgarten wrote:

> It's a little disconcerting to have all this stuff taken completely out of
> context when it shows up in a random google search.

I dont worry too much. The web has a preaty extreme level of "dont believe
anything you read", add to that a mailing list's level of "dont believe
anything you read", and add to THAT the fact that this is email so gramer
bad we using should be mention n0t th3 sp3ling.

With so many bits out there, noone is really gonna notice a few more.

Besides, what's the worst that can happen? Someone might figure out I'm
sarcastic and like to rip into stupid business plans? the horror... I used
to care, really I did, but then I realized noone cares in the slightest bit
about what anyone else has to say unless they are trying to sleep with them.
So I really have nothing to worry about.

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg
  http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/
  beberg@mithral.com